What We Believe
- the Bible is God's inspired, infallible Word.
- there is one God that exists co-equally and eternally in three persons - the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- all people are created in God's image, but cannot enter the kingdom of God because of sin, and that a new nature is absolutely essential to salvation.
- that only Jesus' death on the cross paid the price for our sin and faith in Him alone reconciles us with God, plus nothing and minus nothing.
- our Heavenly Father calls us to live a life set apart for Christ, empowered by the Holy Spirit and enabled through prayer.
- as Christians, we share a Great Co-mission to evangelize and disciple the world, sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ to everyone, everywhere. that the return of our Savior Jesus Christ is imminent, maybe even today.